Pink and soft like a candy
- 2 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 1 parsnip
- 2 onions
- 3 beetroots
- Water, chicken stock or vegetable stock
- Neutral oil
- Cook beetroots (salted boiling water or for more ways to cook beetroots : here).
- Peel and slice onions and fry them.
- Peel other vegetables, cut into pieces (the smaller the pieces, the quicker the cooking process).
- Add vegetables to fried onions, add water (or stock) and leave it until parsnip can be mashed with a fork.
- Blend and add water or reduce if necessary.