Homemade Ramen burger experience
I put a picture of a ramen burger on twitter asking my followers where I could find one in Brussels… And I’ve been challenged by one of them to make my own.
@EatsToWest No… I think you’ll have to prepare your own 😉
— Sylvain Lucas (@Gay_Coings) 18 Juin 2014
Challenge accepted, here is my
baby recipe (And BTW, you now know me, I’m lactose intolerant which is why I made sure to do a lactose intolerant friendly ramen burger… YES it’s possible ^^)
– 1 pack of ramen noodles
– 150 grams of minced beef meat
– 4 cherry tomatoes
– 1/4 avocado
– 3 green olives
– 1 handful of arugula
– 2 mushrooms
– 1 slice of lactose free gouda
– 4 “stem” of chives
– 10 cl of soya cream
– 1 shallot
– 1 onion
– Chop the onion and cook it in olive oil.
– As soon as it start to be “transparent”, add 550g of water, let it boil
– Add the ramen noodles and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes (check what is said on the packaging)
– Mix 2 eggs in a bowl and soak the ramen noodle in it
– Separate and put the noodles in 4 ramekins and leave it in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes
– Cut the other vegetables into pieces
– Chop the shallot and cook it in olive oil
– Chop the chives, pour some soya cream on top of it and add the shallots
– Remove the noodles from the ramekin and fry it in oil
– Cook the beef meat the way you like it
And now… it’s the funny part, assemble!
– On one ramen bun put some sauce (Soya, chives & shallots), the meat, a few slices of tomatoes, avocado, olives, mushrooms, and add half a handful of arugula
– On the other ramen bun, put some sauce too and add half a slice of gouda
– Put both ramen buns together and ENJOY!!!
And to understand how I knew how to do it: