There is nothing better than a fresh brioche for a sunday brunch… especially if it’s filled with chocolat !
A very soft and pretty brioche (milk style bread) for a sustainable sunday or tea time. No extra wrapping, no preservatives, no additives and definitely homemade… challenge accepted !
- 400 g T55 flour
- 50 g sugar
- 8 g dried yeast
- 3 egg yolks
- 1,5 tsp salt
- 20 cl milk
- 70 g soft butter
- 100 g chocolate
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate in a bowl and stir/mix together until homogeneous.
- Knead for 20 minutes (prefer stretching and folding to crushing).
- After kneading put dough back in bowl, cover with wet dish towel and let rise until dough double in size.
- Melt chocolate.
- Take air out of dough by pushing with fingers and fists.
- Divide dough into 3 equal parts.
- Roll out flat into rectangle, spread with chocolate and roll up. Cut each part vertically in half and shape brioche
Sharing a little peek at how I shaped the woven cinnamon + chocolate bread you all helped me with! I’ll be posting the full recipe with all the deets on my blog in the next week or two, so stay tuned! If you want to know when the recipe is posted, just sign up via the link in profile 😋👆🏼😋 . I’ve been thinking a lot lately about teaching and my online course and how I can be of even more help to you guys, and I wanted to ask you some questions to help me figure out what I could do or create this year that would make your creative lives + work easier. Feel free to answer any/all of the below—I’m so grateful for any input and can’t wait to soak it all up so that I can make some awesome stuff to help you guys make this your best year yet!!💫💫👯♀️💫💫 . What causes you the most stress when it comes to your blog/photo shoots/social media? Is it communicating with clients? Is it pricing? Is it styling? Time management? Do you feel like anything in particular is holding you back? What do you wish there was a template for? What would help your workflow? . Let loose and tell me everything!! The more I know about what you need, the better I can make awesome goodies + tools to help! 📖💡⚒🌟 . . . . . . . #marthabakes #thebakefeed #abmlifeissweet #baking #homebaking #instabake #patisserie #instasweet #baker #homemadefood #theweekoninstagam #kitchenbowl #tastingtable #foodinstagram #foodoftheday #cookingtime #lovecooking #homemadefood #lifeandthyme #photographyworkshop #feedfeed #vscofood #food4thought #makeitdelicous #stopmotion #breadmaking
- Put brioche on baking tray covered by baking sheet. Cover dough with wet dish towel (around one hour).
- Let rise. Set a timer for 40 minutes.
- When timer rings, heat oven at 250 °C. Set timer for 20 minutes.
- When timer rings, lower heat of oven (200°C) and bake brioche for 30 minutes.
Et… voilà, Bonne dégustation !