Summer is finally knocking at our doors…
Everything is possible with a quiche, you can put whatever you’d like inside. Don’t hesitate to use the leftovers of your fridge though.
- 150 g flour
- 75 g butter
- One pinch of salt
- 40 ml water
- 1 zucchini
- 1 green pepper
- 150 g brie cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 eggs yolk
- 1/4 of milk litter
- 1/4 of sour cream litter
- A pinch of salt, black pepper and nutmeg powder
- Make the dough: Mix together – Flour, salt and butter – with a fork until you get a crumbled dough
- Add the water and slowly mix the dough
- Put the dough in the oven at 180°C until you get a clear brown color
- In the meantime:
- Mix together the eggs, eggs yolk, milk, sour cream and add salt, black pepper and nutmeg powder.
- Cut the zucchini and green pepper (small pieces) and put it in a frying pan (middle heat) with butter and cover it.
- Take the dough out of the oven and add some pesto on it
- Add the vegetables
- Add slices of cheese on top of it
- Pour the mix of milk, sour cream and eggs
- Put it back in the oven (180°C) until the “quiche” gets brown and before the dough gets burned. If the dough starts to burn, lower the heat of the oven.
And this is the proof that a “quiche” is as easy as “cooking a french tart in turkey without the proper ingredients or tools”
Zucchini, Kasar (cheese), Biber and Pesto quiche, cooked in a stone pan… Challenge accepted.