Fried oysters, super easy and a nice discovery from Thailand
Ingredients (for one person) :
- Half a glass of milk
- 2 eggs
- 8 oysters (without the shell and cleaned with water as you want the texture and not the taste of salty water)
- A handful of soya sprouts
- Half a handful of sliced spring onions (pieces of 1 cm)
- 2 pinches of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Sauce chili (Heinz’ type, spice orange sauce)
- Prepare an omelette (eggs, milk, salt, pepper), add the oysters and fry it on a very hot frying pan with oil (soya oil, butter… be generous, we want to fry).
- Melt the soya sprouts on the side (very low heat, cover if you can). Add the soya sprouts when ready to the omelette before turning it and cooking the other side (make sure to finish both processes at the same time).
- At the end of the cooking process, add the spring onions on top of the omelette and serve with chili sauce