A dark green soup with strong winter flavours
- 1 leek (keep the green part)
- 5 small potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 brocooli
- 200 g watercress
- 2 laurel leaves
- 2 l vegetable or chicken stock
- Neutral oil
- Peel and slice onions and fry them.
- Wash and peel leek and fry it together with onions.
- Wash, peel other vegetables, cut into pieces (the smaller the pieces, the quicker the cooking process).
- Add vegetables to fried onions and leek, add stock, add laurel leaves and leave it until potatoes and broccoli can be mashed with a fork.
- Remove laurel leaves
- Add watercress
- Blend and add water or reduce if necessary