THE best chocolate biscuits ever…
Ingredients for 18 crinkles :
- 100 g chocolate
- 25 g butter
- 1 egg
- 40 g sugar
- 95 g flour
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Melt butter and chocolate together.
- Whisk egg and sugar together until pale yellow and foamy.
- Mix both preparations together and stir until homogeneous.
- Add floor and baking powder and stir until homogeneous.
- Leave in the fridge for 2 hours (1 hour should be already enough if you don’t have time).
- Heat your oven, 180 °C.
- Put sugar in a bowl.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and start making little balls (like you’d do with truffles).
- Roll these little balls in sugar and put them on baking paper on an oven tray.
- Bake for 11 minutes at 180 °C until crinkles start cracking.
For a better crusty AND pretty effect, roll your crinkles in sugar and then in icing sugar… Double effect !