A delicious soup with a little eastern twist
- 1 glass red lentils
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- 1 leek
- 1,5 L water (or stock)
- 1 Tsp powder cumin
- Optionnal : 1 Tbsp single cream
- Peel and slice onion and leek and steam them.
- Peel other vegetables, cut into pieces (the smaller the pieces, the quicker the cooking process).
- Add vegetables to onion and leek, add water (or stock), add lentils and leave it until carrots can be mashed with a fork.
- Blend and add water or reduce if necessary.
- Add cumin.
- And if you want to soften the texture, add a tablespoon single cream in each bowl.
Bonne dégustation !