The pleasure of picking wild fruits on your own and transforming them into a delicious dessert !
Reminder : It is forbidden to harvest in protected areas in Brussels (forêt de soignes, parks etc…), not recommended to harvest along roads and allowed to only harvest what you need for your own consumption (no business with your wild harvest !)…
- For dough :
- 150 g floor
- 50 g sugar
- 75 g salted butter
- 15 to 40 ml water
- 1 egg yolk
- For pie :
- 80 g ground almonds
- 30 g sugar
- 40 g butter
- 400 g blackberries
- Make dough :
- Combine floor and sugar.
- Add butter and give the dough a sandy texture by rubbing it between your fingers.
- Add egg yolk.
- Add water to consistency (20 ml for me).
- Wrap into a cling film and leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
(To avoid wasting, use a freezer bag instead of a cling film and store it and reuse it for next dough).
- Wash blackberries.
- Make almond cream by simply combining all ingredients (almonds, sugar, butter).
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Take dough out of the fridge, roll out flat and preheat at 180°C.
- Add almond cream and blackberries and bake at 180°C until blackberries turn red and start to soften and crust turns brown.
Et… voilà, Bonne dégustation !