De délicieux petits sablés croquants pour des goûters épicés
If you understand french and you don’t know Isa yet from the blog Pourquoi pas Isa, know that this recipe is inspired by one of hers and that you can find on her blog tons of extremely mouth watering recipes.
Since we’ll be celebrating Christmas in 3 days and you know I’m quite serious about my new sustainable way of living, you won’t be surprised to know I’ll be using this recipe to bring some edible joy under my christmas tree this year… And if you feel like doing the same, let me know, I always love to see your creations.
- 100g butter at room temperature
- 100g sugar
- 60g chocolate
- 130g flour
- 130g almond powder
- 1 grated tonka bean
- 30g bitter cocoa powder
- 2 pinches salt
- Melt chocolate making sure you don’t burn it.
- In a bowl, whisk (better with an electrical whisk) butter and sugar until creamy.
- In another bowl, combine dried ingredients.
- Combine everything together as follow : In the bowl with dried ingredients, add butter and sugar mix, stir, add chocolate, stir.
- Once crumble is ready, pour dough on work surface and make a ball (Do not knead).
- Roll dough out in between two baking sheets or just roll into a log, 4 to 7 cm in diameter.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 160 °C.
- Cut dough using a cookie cutter or slice the log into 3 to 5 mm thick disks depending on the process you chose.
- Place on parchment or silpat lined baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 15 minutes. Transfer to wire racks and cool to room temperature.
Et… voilà, Bonne dégustation !