Today, a 100% delicious way of cheating… definitely cooking for dummies !
More than a proper recipe today, I wanted to share with you a little trick to prepare your very own iced tea with your favorite tea mix.
- 1 l water
- 4 Tsp tea leaves or herbal tea (or two tea bags)
- Sugar as much as you like it
If you’re using tea leaves, you’ll need a tea filter, a tea ball or a strainer.
- Add your tea leaves to 1 litre water at room temperature and infuse at room temperature too for 1.5 hour (yes both water and infusion process need to be at room temperature).
- Remove tea from water, add as much sugar as you like and stir well until sugar disappear.
- Place your infused tea in the fridge for at least 1.5 hour.
- Serve with ice cubes.
Easy, right ?
And if you live in Brussels and don’t know yet where to buy good loose tea, try “Comptoir Florian” in Saint Boniface area, that’s my favorite place without a doubt.
Bonne dégustation !