The easiest soup to make with the easiest vegetables to find or to grow…
- 1 leek
- 3 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 onion
- 3 laurel leaves
- 1,5 L water, vegetable stock or chicken stock
- Neutral oil
- Peel and slice onion and fry it.
- Peel other vegetables, cut into pieces (the smaller the pieces, the quicker the cooking process).
- Add vegetables to fried onion, add water (or stock), add laurel leaves and leave it until carrots can be mashed with a fork.
- Remove laurel leaves.
- Blend and add water or reduce if necessary.
- Serve with hot toasts (on the picture : Pesto toast, goat cheese, tomatoes and sunflowerseeds ; Pesto toast, olives, preserved red peppers, tomatoes).