As always a mix of colors in my plate… for a colorful summer !
A delicious mix of my colleagues’ garden redcurrant (the best), seeds in bulk, organic vegetables from l’archenterre #FlageyMarket (Yum!) and my aromtic herbs growing on my little balcony that I cherish everyday… yes cherish (wink) !
Ingredients (for 2 persons) :
- 2 middle size beetroot
- 1 fresh goat cheese
- 1 handful redcurrant
- 1 handful sunflower seeds
- 1 handful rocket
- A few leaves of greek oregano
- red basil flowers
- 2 camomile flowers (just the white part)
- Sesame oil
- Rape oil
- Kombucha vinegar
- Cook beets for 3 hours in a big sauce pan filled with boiling water.
- Let cool down, remove skin, cut into small dice.
- Sunflower seeds :
- In a small frying pan, cook seeds with a tablespoon of cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Stir all the time and stop cooking process when golden.
- Rince, peel and cut all other ingredients.
- All ingredients + crumble goat cheese on top of it + sparkle flowers.
- Add a dash of sesame and rape oil + tablespoon kombucha vinegar + pinch of salt